Like every new blogger, I also had the dream of making a blog, writing a few posts, applying for AdSense and earning money after being approved by Google. But, there were some problems too. Such as, I am a newbie blogger, I have not any professional knowledge of blogging like a pro blogger etc. Even I don’t know the English Language properly. But, I have some practical experiences. I know what to do before applying for Google AdSense and what Adsense wants to have on your blog or website. So, in this post, I am going to show what I did before applying for AdSense and how my AdSense application get approved quickly?
|Get AdSense Account Quickly|
We all know that Google AdSense is the best advertising programme that allows the publisher to monetize their blog or website and allows them to make some very good cash. If a publisher or a website owner wants to monetize his site through Adsense, he needs to apply for an AdSense Account. Once his application is approved, he can monetize his site by showing Google ads on his site. But it is not so easy. There are many bloggers, who are unable to qualify their sites for the AdSense Program due to the strict policy of AdSense. Even Some people leave blogging after repeatedly rejecting their AdSense application by Google. But still, getting approval for your AdSense account from Google is not so difficult. All you have to do is meet the Google AdSense program requirements.
What I’ve written in the title of this post is completely true. I started this blog on Google Blogger in the first week of January 2019 and registered the domain name on Google Domains on January 7, 2019.
On February 5, 2019, I applied for Google AdSense and my application got approved on February 9, 2019.
|AdSense Confirmation Mail|
AdSense is conducted and operated by Google and Google has some very strict policy, rules, and requirements in case of approving an AdSense application. Such as:
- AdSense needs original contents on your site and a blog should have at least 10 or more well-written post.
- AdSense likes the content of a site, which is created and designed to help site visitors.
- AdSense most hate any copyrighted content on your site. Such as any sentence, picture, video or any other material that is created by others.
- If a site or blog contains any content related to hacking, cracking, phishing, or if there are any harmful scripts or code in the site, then it will be rejected immediately by Adsense.
- Sites having any adult materials also gets rejected by AdSense
- According to the AdSense policy, in some countries like India, China or some others, to apply for AdSense, a blog should be at least six months old.
- AdSense requires a clean and well-designed site to show its ads
These are some basic policies that you have to follow before applying AdSense and also need to maintain after getting approved by AdSense. I have already written a post describing these AdSense rules and terms which need to follow by a blogger who wants to apply for Google AdSense. You can see those rules and requirements and also see how to prepare your site before applying for AdSense here.
If AdSense has so strict rules, then how could my 30 days old site get approved?
Because I followed all the rules that need to be followed except one.
- Till the approval of my AdSense application, I wrote 10 posts on my blog (Yeah, only ten posts). All those posts are not so long. But, among the ten posts, probably five posts have 1200 to 1500 words each and other five posts have 700 to 1000 words each post.
- My blog posts do not have any offensive or harmful contents, abusive words, or content related to spamming.
- There are no copied contents and all the posts are written by my own. I’ve used some photos on my sites, but they are royalty-free photos taken from some sources like Pixabay, which provides copyright free photos and these photos do not require attribution.
- As you can see, there are no unnecessary widgets, designs, and colors on the theme of my blog.
According to the AdSense policy, the only thing that my site has not complied with is the age of the domain. As I mentioned above, according to the AdSense policy, a website or a blog must be at least 6 months old to qualify for AdSense. But, it is not really necessary. The only things required to qualify for AdSense is quality contents. If your blog is more than 6 months old but does not have original and quality content or some brief posts, then your blog may not be approved by AdSense.
Don’t forget to share, if this post is able to help you a little…